Friday, October 28, 2011

Super QUICK and EASY Halloween snack!

Somedays I am definitely more motivated to come up creative snacks and crafts, and other days I want something super easy, and quick but still fun! So... here is the QUICKEST and EASIEST Halloween treat ever. All you moms might think it's lame, but let me tell you, the kids LOVE it!

Are you ready for this... just stick a Halloween Peep on the end of a sucker stick! That's it, my kids were thrilled (granted they were probably thrilled for the sugar, but still). :)

And, I avoided the sticky fingers this way! :)

Gotta love it!

2 comments:

  1. It's not easy to handle Assignments, that’s why students are always searching for Affordable Writing Services Online Because they can get access to College Paper Writing Help And get their homework done. You can also get Urgent Assignment Writing Help that exceed your expectations.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This is my first visit to your website why I often read the post of Best Assignment Help service and also get help but its such an interesting post. By the way, Your website provided us useful information to work on. Would like to visit this website again and again.

    ReplyDelete