Saturday, October 22, 2011

Need a Smile!

I haven't had a chance to post lately with lots of craziness going on over here, but I was busy with projects and have lots of great things to post soon! Here is something to make you smile in the mean time...

Yes, Molly is doing Sit and Be Fit, the exercise show for the elderly! HAHAHA! I heard the TV turn on while I was washing dishes, and figured I would tell her to turn it off when I was done. But then she came running into the kitchen asking to borrow a towel, so I figured something had spilled, but she told me nothing had. So I let her borrow a towel, and then dried off my hands to go see what had happened, and I found this..... She was SO into it, so of course, I had to run and grab the camera. :)

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny! :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is never a dull moment with Molly! I love her imagination and ideas! She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete