Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Recap

This year we spent a great Easter celebrating with family. We went to church in Grand Rapids, and got to be there as my cousin Shelby made Profession of Faith. Then in the evening we went to my parents house for dinner and an egg hunt with my brother and my sister's family.

Here is Molly showing off her Easter dress!

And Nora! My camera is having some issues, boo, so these all didn't turn out.

The girls! :)

Egg Hunting at Grandpa and Grandma's!

Molly playing with her cousins!

3 comments:

  1. The girls in their dresses are soooo cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come back to the "real" world! :) Cause ya know, blog land is the real world! LOL

    I miss you!!!! I'm so glad to hear about Molly! Can't wait to catch up! Oh, and what did you decide as far as coming out here? Have you thought more about it?

    ReplyDelete