Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Snowman Pops!

We made these fun snowman pops for a party. They were so yummy. I saw this idea and instructions over at The Idea Room, seriously, she has AMAZING ideas! I didn't get a picture of them before, so I quick snapped one before they were all gone. They didn't all look as evil as this one, heehee. Most of them I had the mini chocolate chips upside down, but in the end I just got lazy! I did end up using the oreo cakesters, since the popsicle sticks I had kept breaking the oreos.

5 comments:

  1. Those are cute! I saw them somewhere else too...maybe the idea room...I'm not sure! :)

    So glad we got to chat today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out great! Love it even if he looks a little mean. All snowmen can't be happy all the time. Thanks so much for sharing this with me! I love to see it when people use my ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! how in the world do you have candy corn left. I would have eaten it long ago! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up on your blog (about 29 posts behind). Just wanted to say that you are an amazing mom, crafter, blogger, MOPS cordinator, sewer, teacher and I'm sure much more! It's been great doing MOPS with you and getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look delicious. I am sure they were gobbled up super fast. Love the creativity. The face is unforgettable.

    ReplyDelete