Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sew Something Saturday!

This weeks Sew Something Saturday project was a blast to make. It really hardly has any sewing at all, only the elastic, but I think it still qualities.

Going on my daughters crazy need to dress up all the time, I made her this adorable tutu! I found a great tutorial over at Tea Rose Home. It is so fun and simple to make and turns our fantastic.

I used black and purple for my tutu because I only had black elastic in the house, I love the colors, but now I can't wait to make a pink and white one. :) I had a bunch of tulle by the yard in my fabric stash, so I used that, and it really didn't take as much as I thought.

Happy Sewing!

3 comments:

  1. Tutus are so cute! I can't wait to make some for Marlee once she can start walking! (cuz I don't really see any use in doing it now!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tutu! Purple and Black is a fun combo for fall:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! The tutu looks so cute! I love the color combination. Thank you so much for stopping by and linking to my blog!

    ReplyDelete